Novomatic App Casino Slots Now Mobile
Fans of popular land-based casino slots titles such as Book of Ra and Dolphin’s Pearl will be pleased to learn that their developer, Austria-based international gaming corporation Novomatic, has made its much-anticipated entry into the mobile gaming market. As a result, players can now access these and a number of other Novomatic games via their smartphones or other mobile devices.
Although there are, as yet, only a handful of Novomatic app casino sites, these mobile casinos supply gaming software downloads compatible with most mobile platforms, including iOS, Android and Windows Mobile.
The Transition from Land-Based to Mobile
Although Novomatic already began its foray into the online sphere back in 2011, it delayed its subsequent entry into the mobile market. The reason that the international gaming company cites for this is a desire to retain the thrill and magic of the original games on a very different platform. And this is an endeavour in which Novomatic has been very successful, with traditionalist players hailing the move as a seamless transition.
Players of Novomatic app casino games will find that the content and game play of their favourite titles are virtually identical to those of the original Novomatic slot machines. At the same time, however, Novomatic app casino slots maximise the potential of mobile interfaces’ touch screen and other interactive technologies to enhance the mobile gaming experience with colourful graphics and engaging sound effects.
Popular Novomatic App Slot Titles
At this point, only a limited number of Novomatic slots are available for mobile, as the developer, no doubt, works on perfecting Novomatic app casino versions for forthcoming titles. Among the more notable titles, already familiar to regular players of the developer’s online and land-based games, now available as Novomatic app casino slots are:
- Book of Ra – a five-reel, 10-line video slot with an Ancient Egyptian treasure hunter theme reminiscent of films like the Indiana Jones and The Mummy franchises.
- Sizzling Hot – a scorching spin on the traditional fruit machine with five paylines and five reels.
- Lucky Lady’s Charm – a five-reel slot with 10 paylines, a 97% RTP and a touch of magic.
- Dolphin’s Pearl Deluxe – a high-variance aquatic-themed slot featuring five reels and 10 paylines.
- Power Stars – a traditional fruit machine staple with five reels, 10 paylines and a max win of 60 000 coins.
- Reel King – a quirky five-reel, 20-payline slot presided over by the jovial, round-faced King of Reels.
But these aren’t the only titles available in Novomatic app casino versions. Other major names to look out for include:
- Just Jewels Deluxe
- Lord of the Ocean
- Plenty on Twenty
- Secret Elixir
Some Information about the Novomatic Group
Novomatic was founded in 1980 by Austrian billionaire, Johann Graf, and is now an international gaming company with a presence in 43 countries. Via its numerous subsidiaries, Novomatic is operational in scores of land-based and online casinos as well 205 sportsbetting outlets. The recent acquisition of Icelandic lotto provider, Betware, has extended Novomatic’s reach into the lottery market, just as the advent of Novomatic app casino games has opened up the mobile sector.